!!!!!!!!! NEW GALLERY TO SHOW YOUR WORK !!!!!!!!!

Post pictures of your finished work!

Moderator: ToddMichael

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

!!!!!!!!! NEW GALLERY TO SHOW YOUR WORK !!!!!!!!!

Post by jeff dunnington » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:48 am

Hey 3dwaxmillers

I don’t know if you guys have noticed but,

I have finally got the new Gallery done and simple to use.
Please give it a try and post some of your work.

Here is the link and it is in the header of all the forum pages
"The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery"
http://www.3dwaxmill.com/phpBB2/album_cat.php?cat_id=1

Click the Upload new Picture button at the top left of the page
Type a Title, Description
Click the Choose button browse your computer for your picture.
Your picture maximum size is 600 x 600 This can be done very easily with Irfanview
Finally click the submit button. Irfanview can even bevel the edge or your picture.

Don't forget to give our buds Kudos for there work. Comments can be add to any picture by clicking the Comments under each picture.

If you have any questions post it or PM me.

Here is where to get Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ This is a must have little program.

As soon as everyone gets comfortable with the new gallery I will be locking The show your work forum.[/b]
Last edited by jeff dunnington on Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:11 am

Come on guys :roll: I know there are lots of new work just wanting to be shown off. !! Rah Rah lets go!

That was goofy Oh well it early

:oops:

nick

Post by nick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 am

Hi Jeff, rather late than never................i just uploaded one picture, but i do more later. Thanks for all your help!

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am

Glad to see you post a pic. WOW what a great ring. How would you have liked to produce that by hand??? LOL

Jwlrymkr

Post by Jwlrymkr » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 pm

nick wrote:Hi Jeff, rather late than never................i just uploaded one picture, but i do more later. Thanks for all your help!
Hi Nick, your work looks great! Are you using the roland software to design and cut these pieces with?

nick

Post by nick » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 am

Jwlrymkr wrote:
nick wrote:Hi Jeff, rather late than never................i just uploaded one picture, but i do more later. Thanks for all your help!
Hi Nick, your work looks great! Are you using the roland software to design and cut these pieces with?
Hi Ken, sorry for the slow reply. Yes i used 3dengrave for all the pictures i've unloaded in the gallery except for all the rings which i used Rotary........yes 3dwaxmiller and Rotary does all that. thanks
Last edited by nick on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nick

Post by nick » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 am

jeff dunnington wrote:Glad to see you post a pic. WOW what a great ring. How would you have liked to produce that by hand??? LOL
Hi Jeff, sorry too for the slow reply. it won't be that perfect symmetry if i have to cut it by hand. 3Dengrave make it a breeze.
Last edited by nick on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 am

Hey Nick

That is a great bunch of work you posted. Are you now using 3design or 3dengrave? And what did you use for the criss cross ring

nick

Post by nick » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Jeff, my mistake..............i used 3dengrave and not 3Design. The criss cross ring is in Rotary. I don't know how to design the part that go under and over, so i have to touch up that section by hand. I have a lot more pictures to unload, but first i needs to resized those pictures down.