Best investment ever

Testimonials from 3dwaxmill users.

Moderator: ToddMichael

jka18k

Best investment ever

Post by jka18k » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Without a doubt, my MDX-15 is the best tool I have purchased in my 26 years as a goldsmith. All the way around. From the pieces I have been able to make,the direction it has taken me and the awesome helpfulness of the guy who sold it to me. I have been out of the forum for a couple years and am anxious to get back to it. Called Jeff out of the blue the other day and just like always, he was more than willing to help. The world would be a much better place if there were more people in it like Jeff Dunington.

Give it up for Jeff and the 3Dwaxmill! Yeah!!

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Kevin

It was great to hear from you again. Glad you made it back and doing so well with the 3D Wax Mill. I am flattered by your comments. I am just determined to make sure all my members are successful with their investment. I also agree it is the best tool in my shop. I can't imagine working with out it.

Doug

Post by Doug » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Kevin
I Agree with you. It's been a little over a year that I have had my mill. With a lot of hard work, long nights and the help from Jeff and others in the forum. This year I can afford to take my family to Disney World for the first time.
Jeff my Kids Thank You! (and so do I) :D

ToddMichael

Post by ToddMichael » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:37 pm

I agree, I just bought a second MDX-15 from a guy on here, and have it at home. Hard to image, as I tell my customers its the best employee I have ever had, only time it makes a mistake its truly my fault.

Jeff and the crew are amazing with knowledge, and help, couldn't have done it with out them!

I am posting a pic of a bracelet I would have never been competitive on without the MDX, will post image in a an hour or so. I did a ring like this a few years ago and almost went insane. Two hours of refinishing and it ready to be delivered.

Todd Michael