4 Year Old Dog New Tricks

Testimonials from 3dwaxmill users.

Moderator: ToddMichael

ToddMichael

4 Year Old Dog New Tricks

Post by ToddMichael » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 am

I have had my mill for 4 years, and mill almost daily. After 4 years, Jeff and the forum are still teaching me new tricks for milling. I almost always seem to make it harder on myself than needs to be, and when I have a question, Jeff and forum still comes to my rescue.

I love the forum, and as a moderator, help in every way I can, but time to time, I get stuck and need a reboot and Jeff and other forum members are there.

I love the mill, the forum, and have now connected with a user in England that uses an MDX-20, and makes huge profit line without the rotary. So I am trading him Rotary for mentoring in a new money stream.

Todd Michael

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Todd

I am so happy you are doing well with your mill and appreciate all the support you have given to the forum. I too am learning new ways of accomplishing new projects with the 3dwaxmill on a regular basis. I love to share in these techniques and to see members do well.

Even though Roland has raised the price of the MDX-15, the 3D Wax Mill Solution is the best tool you can buy for your shop in the $5000 range. I use it every day and has made huge money for me.

grivakos

Post by grivakos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Todd and Jeff.....

Same here...
I use my machine almost daily as well ...and have learned so much from everyone on this forum. So much information to absorb.

And although I'm not anywhere < near > the proficiency of many of the guys here...I feel privileged to be a member of this forum.

Ted