Super mill - Super support

Testimonials from 3dwaxmill users.

Moderator: ToddMichael

Jwlrymkr

Super mill - Super support

Post by Jwlrymkr » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:27 pm

Hi all,
I have been a manufacturing jeweler for the past 20+ years. I have always believed in investing in quality tools. I have a top notch shop with many high dollar tools, including a laser welder. Anyway, I received my 3dwaxmill 5 days ago and was expecting something of much lesser quality than what I got. This machine is TOP NOTCH!

I have since milled 9 peices; 5 of these for customers and the rest for my own training and curiosity. The quality this little machine puts out just blows me away! I was looking at a mill package costing many thousands of dollars more and I am happy I didn't buy the other mill.

Jeff has gone way beyond what I ever expected to make sure I was happy with the mill and understood how to use the software. He helped me design my first pendant and has since helped with several other items, questions etc. His support is 5 star!

Others in the forum are helpful too. Everyone freely shares information and designs they have made with the mill. The files in the forum have helped me learn new ways to approach something.

The software that comes with the mill is super easy to use. I tried using a trial version of rhino 3d and was totally lost. I was using the software that came with this mill the same day, and was actually making things with it. Try that with any other package!

This little baby is going to save me so much time and be a huge money maker! I expect this thing to pay for itself in a month or less.

Ken Sanders- Jeweler, G.G.

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:55 am

Thx Ken

What can I say, I am so excited about my system and I love to share my experience. It also thrills me that the members all have the same opinion and we didn't have to spend $25k. This is a money making machine!! :D Looking forward to seeing some of your creations and your participation in the club.