HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Testimonials from 3dwaxmill users.

Moderator: ToddMichael

hog

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Post by hog » Mon May 07, 2007 4:14 pm

I got to tell you Jeff, I'm just starting to understand this machine, the software, and the real capabilities it has. I am impressed as hell! I haven't been this excited since I was a little kid. I keep fearing that I'll wake up from this happy dream.(lol) I think buying this machine is by far the best investment I've ever made, in my life, and that's an understatement. I keep catching myself in a daze thinking about all the things I can do with it. Thank you very much for putting this all together for us Jeff! I'm sure everyone using it feels the same way.
Bob Hess

hog

Update: It get's even better!

Post by hog » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I've been using Jeff's MDX-15 package since early 2007 and doing well with it since. It's the biggest and best improvement I have made in my 30 years plus in business. I found ways do do almost every thing I ever needed. As time passed I decided I wanted software that could do more intricate and complicated waxes as well as picture like, renderings to help reduce the do overs. I wanted to be able to show people their rings in before they were finished. After a lot of research I settled on 3Design as my new software.
I was very concerned that I would not be able to use it for milling on my MDX-15. The great news is that, its no problem, and I can do it using the very same rotary that came with the MDX-15 package. All I had to do was unwrap the design and mill it as usual with the rotary. I'm thrilled with the results and everything is going great!
Bob Hess

Jewelguy

Awesome System

Post by Jewelguy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I purchased the system in 2007 and have been using it for all sorts of designs. I am an old school hand fabricator and always thinking that cad cam was for jewelers that couldn't make jewelry I held off stepping up. But once I started using Jeff's 3D waxmill I see that I was limiting myself terribly. I still hand fabricate but nowhere near as much as I used to. I now often combine cad cam components and hand fabricated items into new designs that I couldn't make if I were to limit myself to one or the other. I can't imagine not having my 3D Waxmill. My son has a Revo running Matrix and there isn't a thing he can make that I can't with the 3D Waxmill. I use RhinoGold and MOI and of course 3D Engrave and with a little ingenuity for flip flops I have been able to make fabulous designs.
Thanks Jeff for a wonderful product!
Attachments
David Adamson small.jpg
David Adamson small.jpg (784.04 KiB) Viewed 7231 times
face collage small.jpg
face collage small.jpg (973.69 KiB) Viewed 7231 times