Yes Another Rookie

Welcome to our community. Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: ToddMichael

Nodice9t9

Yes Another Rookie

Post by Nodice9t9 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:14 pm

Thomas (Tom) Cook of Koral’s Kreations
Sitting here in the Great Smoky Mts in East Tenn.
With Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, TN and the hordes of people from EVERYWERE! =- ]
All with money to spend on Put-put to saltwater taffy **
Things that make you say HHMMMMMMMM Right?

I have been working for Darnell Jewelers and Tools and he is getting ready to retire witch puts me in the right place at the right time, DA! He is a great guy and is from what you might say the Old School of jewelers and I have come to know ALOT because of this.
But I am a Graphics Artist and have work on and with computers for over Ten Years
(I am a Macintosh user) But work on any.

I’m 48 have a 26 yr Boy, 25 yr Girl, 13 yr Girl, and a 8 yr—PHEWWWW lol
And love the out doors!

Drop me a line
Tom Cook (Nodice9t9)
And May GOD Bless!

JewelryDoctor

Welcome

Post by JewelryDoctor » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:15 pm

Hello Tom, welcome to what will be an amazing discovery and profitable adventure. As you can tell I don't believe that there is a single person on the board that is not thrilled with what their MDX has done for them. I think you are only limited you your imagination. Since your have graphic art experience it should bid you well. If you need any assistance be sure to throw it out for all to see I'm sure that somebody will have an answer. Also, this board has some very talented jewelers so if you have questions feel free to ask. As to were you live I'm in NC near Boone, I travel to Gatlinburg several times a year, even got married in the Sugarlands Chapel. I love to flyfish in the park and know most of the streams on the north side very well. So, it will be nice to have a contact that I might ask hows the weather. Enjoy your mill and keep us posted.

Happy Milling'
Michael Parsons

Winstone

Welcome Tom,

Post by Winstone » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:20 am

As the Club grows we will get many talented people who use the MDX-15. Welcome aboard Tom, I hold a BFA from UT back in 1965 and a BS in of all things "Gemological Illustration" received in 1967 same place.... am a GG, ISA appraiser, but from the sound of it you are in a heavenly place.
Welcome aboard, and if we can help feel free to ask, we can put our heads together. Welcome aboard Thomas. W

Jwlrymkr

Post by Jwlrymkr » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:34 am

Welcome Tom!
It looks like Jeff has been real busy selling machines the past few weeks. You will love it!
Glad to have you here.
Ken

Colin Creed
Senior Miller

Post by Colin Creed » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:38 pm

Welcome to you Tom, from "Downunder".
Having Graphic Art & computer skills together, you shouldn't have too much trouble understanding the programs.
I look forward to seeing what your able to create, using your skills.
Regards, Colin