Hello Everyone - Two In One User...

Welcome to our community. Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: ToddMichael

sethanthony

Hello Everyone - Two In One User...

Post by sethanthony » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:51 am

Hello All - Just wanted to introduce ourselves. There are two of us under this one username.
My name is Domingo Gonzales. I'm a Marketing Program Manager for ARAMARK by profession. I do a lot of graphic, marketing, promotion work. On the side, I enjoy designing and being creative.
George Huerta is the other half of the username. He is the jeweler and actually owns the machine.
We work together using my graphical skills and his jeweler skills. I don't have much time, due to my full-time job, to play around as much as I want - but I look forward to reading up on some past posts to learn more about what I could be doing with this.
I wish everyone a great day!

- Domingo

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:24 pm

Domingo

Welcome

Great to have you here. In our phone conversation you had talked about using Corel for a long time and how you are using it with 3de.

Look forward to seeing some post on what you are doing.
Get George on here too.

frog113

welcome

Post by frog113 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:36 am

welcome aboard!

enjoy :)

I'm really enjoying my machine and wishing I had more time to spend
I'm still in the trial and error stage but the forum really helps
hustedtjewelers.com

Winstone

Welcome to the gang of jewelers and designers

Post by Winstone » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:21 am

Corel is an old friend. We use it a lot. It will be interesting to see how you modify it for use with jewelry. The mill has created or has allowed us to custom make most of our findings for jewelry design in house. Welcome to the group and feel free to ask, contribute, and to help us all use our machines for jewelry design, presentations, and production. Winstone my other website is "alanwinstonsmith.com" or "wsimports@aol.com" hope to see more posts, welcome guys.

Colin Creed
Senior Miller

Post by Colin Creed » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:51 pm

Welcome to both of you, Domingo & George.

Combining both of your talents & skills together, should make for some interesting & creative design ideas.
I look forward to seeing what you two guys come up with.

regards, Colin

JewelryDoctor

Welcome

Post by JewelryDoctor » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:34 pm

Glad to have your in the club. I will enjoy seeing how your experience with the MDX works out. The exchange of ideas and info is what makes this member board such an asset to us all. If you need any help please feel free to call on anyone on the board. Good luck.

Happy Milling
Michael

McCay

Corel

Post by McCay » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:01 am

Hey guys,
Welcome to the group. I had a quick question about Corel. I've been debating on whether I should buy it or not. Which version do you guys prefer to use? Also, is the cost justified since I will use it almost solely for the mill? I would appreciate your comments too Winston.
Thanks and welcome aboard, McCay

jacmbj

Welcome

Post by jacmbj » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:26 am

Hello guys.. Pretty soon you both will be fighting over who uses the machine. You both made a wise decision focusing on the future. ..this little puppy is a money making machine and you should enjoy the entire experience. Good Luck!!!
Joe