Just starting and have a question for Jeff

Welcome to our community. Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: ToddMichael

fieldsjewelers

Just starting and have a question for Jeff

Post by fieldsjewelers » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:20 pm

Hi Jeff,
Brand new and just setting up the mill. I recieved the disk that you sent but I have looked and lokked there are no drivers for the mill or an installation anywhere on the disks. Can you get back to me and let me know where the installation is?
Brian & Catherine

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

Post by jeff dunnington » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:51 am

Brian

Welcome to the Club. Hope that you will make this a regular stopping place when you log on to the internet. There is a great deal of knowledge and experience that you can learn from here. If you have any questions post them and you will get an answer very quickly from a great bunch of members.

Expect to get the 3dwaxmill bug in the near future and unfortunately there is no cure.

When Glenn delivered the mill to you in Tucson, It is a brand new unit, it should have had a yellow Roland CD with 3dengrave, Dr. Engrave, Dr. Picza, Modela Player, Virtual Modela and the drivers. Also a Black CD Modela Player 4.

You did not get those???

If not, I will have Roland send it out to you on Monday.

Did you get the yellow RAPS scanning head, 2 Allen wrenches, the safety shield, green modeling clay, .125 flat end mill, power cable and the grey RS232 cable to connect to your computer?

Sending you a PM.