THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

Briccated Jasper and Garnet
Pic Title: Briccated Jasper and Garnet
Pic Description: Sterling silver with fantasy cut briccated jasper and garnets
Poster: John Saul
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:36 pm
View: 329
Comments: 7
Poster: JewelryDoctor @ Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:03 pm
John your work is beautiful. Really great designs. I can see that you have learned the art of the mill. Keep on posting and good luck with your future.

Michael

Poster: frog113 @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:42 am
Looks Great!

Larry

Poster: McCay @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:44 am
Nice work. Keep them coming
McCay

Poster: Jwlrymkr @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:54 am
Great to see some of your work John!
Nice stuff.
Ken

Poster: jeff dunnington @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:49 pm
John

Great work. This little machine and programs are perfect for unique shaped stones. Time savings and perfection.!!!

What did you do to put the checker texture on the edge? Very nice detail.

Jeff

Poster: John Saul @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:21 pm
I just ran the draft and not the fine. It cut out enough with the draft since it was such a large open piece. I made the stone size a little larger so when it preformed the draft it was just enough to do the trick. I thought that added just a little something extra. Thanks for the comments guys. I will post some really cool stuff soon.
john

Poster: John Saul @ Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:25 pm
I alos got all of the stones off of ebay at great prices. Most of the stones that i used cost no more than maybe $15- $18 bucks. Except the briccated jasper that was a little more.
Your right Jeff, the mill does a fantastic job with odd and non cemetrical stones.
john

Order:  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours