THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

autumn-ring
Pic Title: autumn-ring
Pic Description:
Poster: Ozznick1
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:43 pm
View: 317
Comments: 6
Poster: ToddMichael @ Thu May 12, 2011 8:25 am
Ozzinick, this work is awesome, I found I learn best from taking apart a file and rebuilding it, do you have one of these creations you would mind sharing? If not I completely understand?

Todd Michael

Poster: Ozznick1 @ Thu May 12, 2011 8:58 am
Todd,
All my works are done the same style. Many different objects are together. Several similar projects you can find in this gallery also. I will be happy to share with you. What exactly are you looking for?
oleg

Poster: ToddMichael @ Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 am
Oleg;
Nothing in particular, just have some issues with multiple reliefs, and dimensions, and this looks complicated enough that I would be able to learn better reliefing, definition?

I guess, just looking to expand my abilities, I guess.

Todd Michaelk

Poster: Ozznick1 @ Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 pm
Sims to me we use different programs. Mine are - 3D Mas and ZBrush

Poster: jeff dunnington @ Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm
Oleg. Great work.

So in 3ds max you must be able to flow your design to a line to then mill with the 3dwaxmill Rotary.

Todd
I thinks Oleg means 3d max which is a professional 3D animation, rendering and modeling software package used mostly by game developers.
It is great that the 3D Wax Mill can output designs from any software that can export an Stl or dxf

» Last edited by jeff dunnington on Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poster: Ozznick1 @ Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Thanks Jeff
You can use any programs you want and save final object in STL format for cutting or growing.

Order:  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT - 6 Hours